My SEO tips for Bloggers [ Question/Answer ] 2021

I am sure if your reading this article you are a blogger or you want to be a blogger in the future but being a blogger is not a piece of cake it takes a lot of effort, hard work, consistency, and patience. there are so many things that will irritate you and makes you angry and "SEO" (Search engine optimization) is one of them, you need to learn and gain a lot of experience in this field, once you know how to do this very well I am sure nobody can stop you to rank on google search result. I am a blogger and in the starting, I have known a few things but now I can say I know SEO very well and I am here to tell you those questions I have in the starting that I face. This article is going to be full of knowledge so brace yourself and pay some attention.


My SEO tips for Bloggers [ Qusetion/Answer ] 2021




( How can we do SEO in Blogspot )


Question - 1 ( How can we do SEO in Blogspot )

In WordPress, we have a lot of ways to make our site SEO friendly but in Blogger all of the work has to done manually, meaning we have to make our site SEO friendly ourselves but, is there any easy way to do this and rank in Google? I will say in the starting it looks pretty much hard but when we do this continually I became our habit and goes smooth and easier let's have a look at some common and easy way to make our site SEO friendly.

1. Google keyword planner - Google keyword planner is a free and easy way to check which keyword is suitable for our site and how hard it to rank on google. it's a very easy way to do this, just put your keyword, and then it tells you the competition and ad cost. I want to create a separate article on this because Google keyword planner is a big thing and a lot to understand, This article is not to explain the whole system, so if you want a separate article then let me know in the comment section.

2. Ahrefs - is an online tool, it tells you your and your competitor's website progress. ahrefs is a good and pretty much famous tool in the blogging community most of the bloggers uses it to rank their site at the top of the search result, the problem is this is a paid tool to use you can't use it until you subscribe its a subscription but this company has made some of there tools free to use like backlink checker, keyword difficulty checker and so on. For more information read this article  - Ahrefs [Full information] explained


My SEO tips for Bloggers [ Qusetion/Answer ] 2021



How does it long take to learn "SEO"?

Seo is not Rocket science but it is not so easy if you are a full-time blogger and you have money as well then it would be easy for you to learn SEO but if you are a student or employee or any working human don't have free time and even money you gonna take a long time like 4 - 5 months, keep watching SEO education videos and read this type of article it helps you to grow faster and learn.

How can I increase traffic on the website?

Let's understand deeply, you got traffic from the search result and ranking on google but if you don't rank then you can gain traffic means you have to make sure that your articles are ranking. SEO is one of the main factors here but you can create unique and quality articles to rank and a few SEO and then I am sure you gonna gain tons of traffic on your website.

Tips - 

1. Unique and quality articles.

2. Promote your site in your social media profiles and pages

3. Request other bloggers to add your Site URL to their site.

4. SEO - Backlinks, Low competition keywords, Notification bell in your site, etc.







My SEO tips for Bloggers [ Qusetion/Answer ] 2021




OFF/ON Page SEO strategy in 2021.

I have already said that SEO is one of the most important for rank and traffic but if you are asking about the strategy for 2021 I will recommend you to read these articles for a deep and better understanding.






Conclusion


We have talked about some SEO question and about those things I was don't know before these things are very important so read them properly and tell me in the comment section what you think about this article it takes a lot of time and efforts for research and making so please follow us on our social media and allow the notification bell to stay updated about our content. make sure you done a comment.

1 Comments

  1. ITCurves is a leading software company based in the USA, specializing in custom software development, web & app development, and digital marketing services.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post